Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR from us!

TIME IS FLYING BY!
Justice is five.
We have had the bakery for three and a half years.
I have been studying forever...
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT ANOTHER YEAR HAS FLOWN BY US!
New Year's Eve 2008



Justice loves writing with the sparklers...


New Year's Eve 2007

New Year's Eve 2006

New Year's Eve 2005
Happy New Year! Don't worry, 2009 will get to you soon enough. Here's hoping that the worst is behind us, and that the year ahead is full of positive change, social growth and beautiful beginnings. Wishing everyone all the best this year!

2 comments:

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Oh my! I can't believe how Justice has changed. What a fun tradition. I think I'll go buy some sparklers, for tonight. Your package arrived today. It is perfect. Thank you. We miss and love you.

Kellianne said...

I can't believe how fast the years keep flying! It's absolutely incredible! I feel like every time I look at my kids they've changed...and they just keep getting better!