Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LATELY...

We have been keeping very busy lately...

Wednesday we had to run around to find leaves for April... identifying the gum leaves she likes best is the highest priority for Justice at the moment (and since I am secretly terrified of accidently starving her, for me as well!)

On Tuesday night I had the Preschool's Christmas Dinner. The Corridor (new local restaurant) opened just for us, and there were fourteen women gathered for dinner. Delicious food and conversation... Very nice. Of course, I couldn't stay the whole time because Will had to get to work. Story of our life! But I really enjoyed the time I was able to spend, and the food was fantastic!

On Monday we put up the tree (with lights) so that Tuesday morning we could decorate it...


and that catches us up for the past few days... we are spending our spare time this week making individual Christmas cards for each of Justice's classmates as Wednesday is his last day of pre-prep!
Wednesday night the kids are putting on a play of the Christmas story... all very secret, hush hush -- apparently Justice is a shepard and they have also learned some secret songs... I, of course, am all excited... Its family picnics on the grounds 5:30-6:30 and then the play, concert and gifts the kids have made for us...
And the night before is the very last committee meeting... so, less than a week until I have my time back to myself... which means I will no longer have any good excuses for how messy my house is, how tall the laundry pile is or why I can't seem to clear my desk and start earnestly scrapbooking...
Hoping you are all well and also joyously busy this holiday season...

2 comments:

Kellianne said...

Wow, Kat. Is that a tarantula? It sounds like you've been keeping busy the way I have...so much fun...so busy!

Kellianne said...

OK, so I just looked at the earlier entry about April...and I still think you're a wonderful mom for letting it live inside! I'm sure we'll get there with a little boy, but I'm not so sure about bugs yet!