Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BIG NIGHT OUT

























We usually only all go into work on a winter's night in August... but these Christmas holidays Justice helped Will with the wholesale orders we had on two of our "days off"... So, Sunday and Monday nights Justice and Will got up in the late hours in order to go work all night. Me, I only managed once... Last night I accompanied the "worker guys"... and managed to get some great photos... It is amazing how much Justice is capable of doing, and how willing he is to jump in and try... I really can not believe how big he is getting... I also can not believe he is helping pull tins out of the oven... Where has my baby gone?!






























Rolling out dough, reading recipes, pulling hot bread from the back of the oven, flipping pizza bases... you name it, my "baby boy" can do it!

















No comments: