Saturday, August 16, 2008

OFFICIAL INVITATION


Down here in Australia - missing you...

Deanna came to visit when Justice turned one.

Jim (my brother) came to visit when Justice turned three.

My Dad came to visit when Justice got chicken pox (at 10 months old), the week before we bought the bakery (22 months old) and when I turned 30 (I am not saying when that happened!).

So, we have both been spoiled by people who made the HUGE effort (and time and expense) to visit - while also being bereft of company.

So, officially, all friends invited! We've saved you a spot...

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

We would love to come...we'll start saving our pennies!

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Can you find room for 7? I miss you a ton and wish I could make the trip. I guess I need to start planning and saving!