Friday, September 5, 2008

ALL'S WELL


There's isn't all that much new and/or exciting going on in our neck of the woods at the moment.

We had our regular few days off in August (at the anniversary of starting the business) and we spent one of the nights all together as a family making the wholesale orders. (It just took me ages to upload the photos from the night.)
Justice had a blast! Especially as he and Will made a crocodile loaf which he got to bring to his preschool. So Justice worked all night, had a nap and then went to school. He really is amazing! He also did all the delivery runs with Will while I crashed. VERY impressive!
I had a blast because I took a slew of great photos as well as some video. And I think Will had fun because he must get bored doing it on his own every night...
Our family is so strange! A family outing involves working in the bakery all night...
A month on and all is well. We have a total of FIVE staff members now, including a delivery driver, an apprentice, a shop assistant and two junior staff... The schedules are so varied I doubt I will ever get a group photo.
I have been a bit swamped with preschool paperwork and university papers. As well as a jungle of doctor's visits - I am officially on the surgery waiting list... Will had a bad dance with the horrid flu/cold/killer death thing that seems to be floating around our region, although he seems to be on the other side f it finally. And, as always, Justice has been happy, hearty and healthy...
Life is ticking quietly along and the year is absolutely FLYING by! Hoping all is well with you!
Oh, and still no word back regarding citizenship!

No comments: