Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

Each year, Justice and I put our tree up on December 1st
and then Will puts the star on the top
Each year, Justice and I blast the air conditioning and drive around a few nights looking at awesome Christmas lights while listening to Christmas CD's
(this year it was Glee's Christmas and Sarah MacLachlan)
For a few years now, one of these nights we bring along the gorgeous Chantal.
Chantal and Justice 2010
For the past five years, I have taken Justice into the city to the Myer Centre and he has ridden the Christmas Santaland train.


Year 2006 2007
For the last three years, Sharona and her family have made this trek with us
(they visit Santa there as well)
2008 (Sharona's family 1st came!)
2009
2010 (yeah, he's getting big!)
This year, Justice and I went "elfing" on Christmas Eve -
we dropped off a few little gifts for some families we love.

This has been a wonderful Christmas season - I have really been in the spirit.
Maybe its not being cut open hip to hip like I was last year,
but I suspect its the COOL rainy weather -
I know flooding is to come, but I have enjoyed the rain all the same!
~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~

No comments: