Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Party

This year I decided to host a Christmas get together for some of my girlfriends. Nibblies and smoothies and a Christmas show no one would have seen (except Sharona who watched it last year with me).

So I invited the ladies to watch Forgotten Carols at my place.

I did a simple but thematic menu (red and green all the way - even the smoothies and pizzas) and had a great time. (But next year we're having egg salad sandwiches as Australians don't know what they are and they're a running joke through the show...)


We did a gift exchange of a wrapped Christmas DVD - I wrapped up Gremlins because I LOVE that movie and watch it every Christmas season! (Tara, I also wrapped up Its A Wonderful Life in case anyone forgot their movie). I think that a girl's Christmas night will be a new tradition.

1 comment:

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

You are so funny. I didn't feel like it was Christmas until I got around to watching "It's a Wonderful Life" this last week.