Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS TIME VIEWING...

What do you like to watch at Christmas time?
We start the month off with The Polar Express. I LOVE Scrooged and Gremlins, they are seasonal must sees for me. With Justice I usually watch Home Alone because he LOVES it. (How old am I? I first saw it at the movies with a boy in high school!) We watch Die Hard some years, and once in a while Bad Santa hits the small screen. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Dudley Moore Santa Claus: The Movie. I almost always watch The Santa Clause, but only the first one if I can help it. And Justice and I usually rent a few new release kids Christmas movies - this year we saw The Search for Santa Paws. I love watching the old Christmas claymations especially, and keep my eyes open for the Charlie Brown specials. They are all pretty hard to find these days though. What movies are on your screen this season?

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

The GRINCH for sure!! Sound of Music...I don't know why I have to watch it at Christmas but I do...and right now at our house is Scooby Doo Scary Christmas! :)

caitlynrose said...

There's a Scooby Doo Christmas?! Off to the video store! Justice is in a Scooby shirt at the moment, PERFECT.... I love the animated Grinch! I consider "Favorite Things" a Christmas song, but Sound of Musice isn't one of my Christmas movies... huh... LOVE YOU and happy holidays!