Thursday, March 11, 2010

My First Interesting Class...

I had my first interesting class. How pathetic that it was a computer lab about how to locate and access relevant cases and legislation. Yes, I am a nerd. But also, this is the first lecturer who acted like we should be expected to learn quickly and have existing interests, strengths and knowledge. Of course, he also said he feels all lawyers are (deleted), that he would never like to be a lawyer and that the Parliament is like a bunch of school kids. Maybe I like him because he reminds me of Will. He was the youngest law lecturer ever here, and definitely the most engaging one I have this term. And its computer lab... I know you're laughing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why yes, I am holding my sides while laughing my head off. Why do you ask? =)