Saturday, September 19, 2009

TERM THREE

I can not believe how far behind I have fallen this term. Do you know its just a few weeks until Justice turns six?! Where does it go? Anyway, I thought I would try to do a quick run down of the term...

Justice got another award at assembly this term. This is particularly significant because Justice got the award for art. He doesn't really care for art, neither Will nor I are proficient or interested, so its always just sort of been that way. Art is kind of a whatever thing around here...


Until Justice got his report card and decided he was not happy with his art grade, so he decided to try a new "go for it" program. Three weeks later he got the award for art. This kid amazes us constantly!



We had sports day this term. Justice is in Young House, as are most of his friends from preschool last year who have also enrolled at this school. So he has some long standing relationships with kids in this group... He came in 4th and it turns out he is "shy" when it comes to cheering. Anyone who has attended a sporting event with me will know how funny that is - I can scream the place down...



And last week there was school camp. For two days, the kids got to go down to the back field area on campus and do school camp from 8:30 - 3. Next year they will sleep overnight in their classrooms. The year after in tents on the grounds. And by year 4 he will be traveling to sleep away camp. Sure, tell me I have a few years - but with the way time's been flying, he'll be sleeping away TOMORROW...

(camp exercises)

No comments: