Friday, June 26, 2009

SPOILED

Time really IS flying!

For my birthday I enjoyed lunch out with Will before work.
Justice made a delivery for me (carried it in, put it away, collected the empty crates) all by himself so I could wait in the car (it was raining). I went along "to open the door" but I just kept thinking "he is getting so big!"
The girls who work for us started me a lovely Pandora's bracelet (they went nuts and now I already have ten beads).
Sharona handmade each of these tiny little packages and enclosed scrolls with lovely friendship messages. She claims it only took her FIVE hours, but I'm sure she had to have started last month! I am blessed with the friends in my life.
Who are getting together with me for dinner and a movie Saturday night. Like I said - spoiled!

2 comments:

lis said...

happy birthday kat! miss you!

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

I am so sorry that I missed our phone call. I miss you and am so glad you had a good birthday. Does Australia know how lucky it is to have you?