Friday, April 3, 2009

SCHOOL EASTER CELEBRATION

Justice's school had an Easter assembly this morning.

The Year 3- Year 6 students performed different sketches illustrating the events of Palm Sunday, The Last Supper, Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
(There was the role of Jesus, but also the role of Judas. Do you think it is hard to get excited when your little one comes home and says they are playing Judas in the Easter assembly?)

The Prep - Year 2 students took part in an Easter bonnet parade.
This was our first Easter bonnet parade.
I sent Justice in with a hat I was happy for him to decorate...
I, of course, now see that I should have bought a straw hat or some other large rimmed thing...
Still, I thought that he looked adorable in the Easter bonnet that he made...

The proud little cutie is his Easter bonnet...

I am looking forward to the long Easter weekend (Friday and Monday being public holidays) and Justice is now on school holidays until the 21st...
Hopefully I will get all my papers written and submitted and be able to enjoy a little quiet time.
Meanwhile, we have been enjoying some rain (while others nearby are enduring some floods) and the lovely by-products of sunny rain days...

Hoping that all is well with you and yours and that your Easter is lovely!

No comments: