Monday, October 27, 2008

FOLLOW THIS LINK...

Well, anyone who knows me knows that there is nothing and no one funnier to me than Jon Stewart and The Daily Show. I think I still have ticket stubs for Jon Stewart standup back in 1994 in Boston?! And I remember a very fun trip with Andriena in NYC to see more standup (and that's saying something as most memories of that night will never be more than fuzzy)- and I think I even dragged Jason to a taping of The Daily Show... and that wasn't the only time I went... Occasionally we have the Global version of The Daily Show, but the airing is somewhat sporadic. Instead I have to rely on the internet... I am a giant fan of the comic genius that is Jon Stweart - and honestly, this clip made me laugh til I cried --- sometimes (like any time I hear George W. speak!) I feel so grateful that I moved!!!

No comments: