Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS



It's school holidays - two weeks of no preschool!

Last Monday we all went and saw Space Chimps for a family outing. Unfortunately, by the next weekend (the last of school holidays) Will and I were both suffering from some alien deathlike flu thingy and poor Justice had to hang around the house and KEEP IT DOWN...

Monday we were moderately better, but not enough to do anything more exciting than rent Horton Hears a Who. I don't know if it was any good as I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer (having been awake two consecutive hours).

So of course I was feeling a little bad for Justice, poor deprived kid that he is - so I let him go see Wall-E today (Tuesday being cheap movie ticket day I NEVER face the theater during School Holiday Tuesday!). He saw the movie (which was reportedly AWESOME) with a classmate Ben. Afterwards, there was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Meet and Greet (they are doing a live show over the school holidays) which I guess Justice was excited about. True to form - get him near the costumed folks and he is less than cool with it (see photo face!). He saw his other classmate Ben there as well (just relaying the report - this is apparently VERY important info!)

I think he had a great day, which is what counts...

Me, I am counting the days until he's back at preschool where monkey bars, tire swings and bucket shoes burn off all that excess energy! I reckon while he is at preschool next Monday I will just sleep...

No comments: