Saturday, July 26, 2008

LISTENING TO THE KNACK

Justice and I were listening to the radio while driving to work this morning and MY SHARONA came on.



"How did these people make a song about my Sharona?"





We got to work before the song ended, but had to stay inside to wait for it to finish. He is not impressed with the idea that someone else made a song about his Sharona! I have no idea how to tell him the song is older than she is... He has always loved music, and dancing (see video), but this was a particularly extreme reaction!

As for my reaction - listening to the song with Justice in the car made me realise that the lyrics may be a bit racier than I had realised! Sort of like the first time I heard "Greased Lightning" and paid attention to the lyrics, though not quite so outrageous...

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

I love that you caved to the world of blogging!! Welcome!! So fun to see Justice in action...you need to sign him up for So You Think You Can Dance!!

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Wow that boy can move! He reminds me of Colin at that age. Are all little boys that cute or is it just ours? Ü Justice - no dating until youre 16 the prophet says.Ü