Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2012

So, this year I wanted to get this new cabinet desk sorted --so I could conquer my several year office problem - the problem being that I get buried under all the school, business, kid's school and assorted papers, never mind books I have read, am planning to read, mail I have kept, and then there is my scrapbooking paraphernalia (particularly sad as law school has halted my scrapbooking, but not the invasion of the paraphernalia!)  

Anyway, I bought this awesome solid wood cabinet desk on ebay for SO CHEAP to help me deal with the problem - and allow me to close the doors on the mess!  With a second super cool CHEAP one for the scrapbooking things...  Only the job of sorting and restoring everything is so immense, and so time consuming - and has to be done in one fell swoop - WELL, it just hasn't happened!  BUT, I needed to do the office so I could move the desk out of the front room so I could put up my tree in the front room... and I kept thinking I would get it done... 

BUT, in the end, I wrapped the gifts on Christmas Eve and stored them in the cabinet desk that is still in my front room...  That's right, it was the Christmas cabinet this year... 

Sad, but true...  Actually, it looked pretty in the end!

 The boys and the toys - this was a nerf Christmas.
 HOPE YOU ENJOYED A LOVELY HOLIDAY WITH THOSE YOU LOVED FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE SEASON!



No comments: