Friday, July 9, 2010

Glow Worm Caves

" I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum...
Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum... "

No, he doesn't love these girls... (Yes, that's a Scooby sweatershirt) Fiona and I got together as much these school holidays as we have all year... We went out to dinner for my birthday, went and saw Eclipse, tried to see Shrek 4 (long story, we did see eachother if not the movie at the same time) and finally we took the kids up to Mt Tamborine to see the glow worm caves. Which are cold. And dark. And maybe not perfect for Miss Kaitlyn, but Justice and Larissa seemed pretty interested, and I love hanging out with Fiona. Even if it is while looking at bugs...

Afterwards we went to the used book store and had lunch at a diner... Does it get any better?

No comments: