Thursday, October 29, 2009

Unexpected Complications...

Well, I have been planning on going in for surgery today for a while now. I lined up care for Justice, warned customers, set up voicemail so doing invoicing would be easier, had a garage sale so my house would be more orderly (HA!)...

Yesterday, while my house is not how I had hoped, some school assignments are hanging over my head, and we hadn't made a decision about home delivery, I still nonetheless felt like my ducks were generally in a row.

So less than 24 hours to go... and the hospital called. Surgery is now next Thursday... When my two closest friends are both away for the weekend... So I am trying to sort out care for Justice, retraining customers and scampering after my runaway ducks...

Ah, the joys of hospitals!

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

Cat...what kind of surgery are you dealing with...I wish I was closer...I'd come and take Justice and you!!

caitlynrose said...

My ceasarean scar is herniated, so I get to have another c-section, only this time no baby to make it worthwhile... but lately the pain has been incredible so I guess I really just want it done. At least post-op pain gets better...