Saturday, April 20, 2013

For no particular reason yesterday, as it is not something I have ever done, I felt prompted to call Nova (a radio station) to offer a correction (they thought Alex Kingston was a dude) ~~~ 
and when I did, they gave me free tickets to SupaNova (our version of ComicCon) as well as free entry to Dreamworld SupaNova after dark... 

It was only two tickets to Dreamworld, but I wasn't even able to wake Will, so I ended up taking Justice myself.  

We saw a sneak preview of the new Star Trek, and it was so impressive even I want to see the movie!




Justice was in love with the foam ball area, but we did also try the bumper cars and some of the open rides.  I am an adrenaline wimp, but Justice really gave things a red hot go.  

We've never been to Dreamworld before, and obviously for a small evening event not everything was open, but it was really cool.  And free! 
Free is very cool!

No comments: