Sunday, January 13, 2013

Holiday Fun...

Justice and Ruby


 These summer holidays have been flying by.  

I love the school schedule here with the many short breaks, but essentially it is a year-round school schedule~ so summer vacation is only six weeks long... which seems like a bit of a rip off when I think back on my own summers and the three months off... 

(actually, as a uni student, I get three months at summer - 
except this year I am taking three classes instead - graduation 2013 plans people!)


Justice was able to have Ruby over for a sleepover this weekend, and he had heaps of plans to cram into the 24 hours...
They got to pick a place for dinner 
(I do NOT summer cook if I can help it!) 

So, we hit Pancake Manor...
Deciphering the menu: it turned out she doesn't like pancakes...

Cheers! Everyone likes milkshakes though...
 They stayed up playing video games forever, but were still up early the next morning for another round.  

After lunch, they headed outside 
for a very uneven water fight 
(we have only the two unmatched water guns)

water gun wars...
 And since they were already wet and it was about a zillion degrees, I took them down to the local pool...
since they were soaked anyway, I took the kids to the pool

they did their own underwater pics
 I defnitely think they had a blast! 
I can't believe they're starting Year 5 in a few weeks!






No comments: