Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FRIENDS FOREVER (Senior School Musical)

Justice's school musical this year is on Thursday, when Will is at work and I am going to be bombing my closed book Equity exam.  Fortunately, there was a matinee performance today and I was able to see the show.  Justice was in a small group of male dancers from his class who did a quick routine to "Hammer Time".  (They were hammerhead sharks)  Its bad quality, poor camerman (I didn't even realise I could zoom) because its just from the regular pocket digital - but Justice is the little shark on the left with the special moves...


Sharona came along with me, and we were surprised by how long it was (two hours) but very impressed with all the hard works the kids had put into it.  And the cute costumes...


(our little shark is the one with his knee up)


1 comment:

Kellianne said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Sounds like a lot of fun for them!