Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY...


Happy Mother's Day! 

I have a few friends who are experiencing their first Mother's Days - how wonderful for them!  CONGRATULATIONS!

I have a few loving women in my life who have played some sort of mothering role with too little recognition - I am thinking of you!

I have a few friends who will find that today goes by unmarked.  I hope that this isn't you...

For all of the wonderful women I know and adore -I hope your day is marvelous! 

I was spoiled with a breakfast in bed of scrumptious honeyed pears and warm toasted brioche.  Will was full of delicious surprises! 

I curled up in bed with Merlin keeping me company and savoured the experience before indulging in a novel - (gasp, pleasure reading during the semester!)

What a perfect day. 

No comments: