Sunday, January 1, 2012

EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY...


Justice and I dove right into a 2012 of fun by attending an opening weekend matinee of MARY POPPINS at QPAC in Brisbane. Since the Monday was a public holiday, this meant I was still going to have a day off to laze around (AKA do the laundry, dishes and shopping which are always waiting at the end of the week)...

We had middle row second balcony seats, with a great view. The show was VERY impressive (even I felt wowed by the folding house set, magically appearing bed and Mary's bottomless bag!) I must admit, I am actually not a fan of the movie (I am a bid Julie Andrews fan! just not that one flick...) but I LOVED the musical! This was Justice's first introduction, as he has not seen the movie or read the books, but he loved it!

The giant umbrella, the amazing colours, the final flight - all the magic was there!


DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!


If you aren't fussy about where you sit (and there isn't a bad seat in the place) C Reserve tickets are just $45!

No comments: