Saturday, October 2, 2010

School Holidays...

I had this week off as well, so Justice and I have been "hanging out" when I am not plugging away on my million group projects...
It did keep raining and raining, so we have been to the movies with friends (Despicable Me) and been to the movies together in our pj's with a $5 voucher (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) and seen a 3D movie with some free passes (Legends of the Guardians) and rented some movies... Yes, I am SO imaginative!

We did also attend this "wood" workshop on Wednesday where Justice made this birdhouse out of the new "Kid Wood"... Our Toys R Us is very cool during school holidays, running free workshops and competitions...
Two solid weeks of rain during the two weeks of school holidays... this just doesn't happen in general, and to span the whole school holidays is cruel... It makes me especially grateful that he went to sports camp last week!!!

No comments: