Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NEARLY DONE




Swimming lessons for Term 1 are nearly over (the last one is tomorrow) and I just had to let you see why I believe my little man has the cutest swim cap ever --- you may not be able to see, but this puppy even has fins! Sometimes when I am driving through town I see kids from the local Catholic school (local as in on our street) trekking to the town pool or the town tennis courts, and I feel so glad that we picked the school we did where Justice has everything available to him on campus. I hope we make it to Year 12 here. And not TOO quickly...

3 comments:

Pyatt said...

That is a great cap!! I need to get one of those for me!! Your little guy is a cutie pie and growing up right before our eyes...where does the time go Kat...it seems like yesterday we were singing Celine Dion songs with out curling irons!!

caitlynrose said...

What? You didn't do that yesterday? How do you get McKenzie to realise you are the coolest Mom ever if you are't belting it out on top of a table?! Love you lady! (Sadly, while this cap does come in red, it does not come in adult size)

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

I love it. What a cute swimming cap. Maybe I wouldn't have felt like such a dork in swimming class, if I had had one.Ü